Mark Opanasiuk named Muskie Intern
Mark has been enrolled full time in the LL.M. Program this year, studying with us in Fayetteville. Prior to joining us, he served as a Junior Associate with the Inyurpolis Law Firm (ILF) in Kharkiv, Ukraine, working in its Investment Consulting Department. Mark holds a Master of Laws, diploma cum laude and a Bachelor of Laws, diploma cum laude, from the the National Law University named after Yaroslav the Wise (NLU) in Ukraine. He is completing his Ph.D. dissertation from the Research Institute of State Department and Municipal Government of Academy of Legal Sciences of Ukraine.
Mark attended our Program as a Fulbright Scholar.
The Muskie Internship Program is funded by the U.S. Department of State and provides emerging leaders from Eastern Europe, the Caucasus, and Central Asia with the opportunity to gain real-world experience complementing and enriching their graduate studies in the United States.
- Create professional and personal relationships that support professional and personal development, stimulate creativity, challenge ideas and lead to positive innovations;
- Sharpen the ability to develop independent opinions, make informed decisions and reach compromise;
- Learn new trends, opportunities and challenges in evolving key issues;
- Experience different approaches used in the private, public and non-profit sectors; and,
- Experience how different U.S. government agencies, NGOs, and businesses work together to address a common issue in support of American policy.